Login Register

Welcome Zwift Riders! Introduce yourself here

Posted November 19, 2015 02:48AM by Skye in the Zwift Riders Forum

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

I've created this forum for Zwift riders to discuss anything related to virtual cycling, from gear advice for the pain cave, to FTP tests, group rides, and any other discussions that you'd like to have. Jump right in and start a new topic!

See you on the road!

Skye

Webmaster - Staminist.com

Attachments

zwift-ride.jpg 49.7 KB open | download
zwift-ride.jpg

MLorentsson Michael

Hi!

I'm Michael and I am from Sweden.
I been using Zwift since Feb 2015 and I'm addicted

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

Welcome, Michael! I would imagine the winter weather in Sweden is pretty similar to here in Canada. Luckily, I live in one of the warmest cities (Vancouver) so instead of snow, it rains all winter, which I'm not sure is any better. Zwift is definitely helping me to maintain or improve my fitness over the off-season. What time of day are you usually on?

Bikegeek Ray

Here's the unofficial guide to Zwift - http://www.titaniumgeek.com/cycling/zwift-user-manual-unofficial-running-updates/.

RRuyack on Zwift.

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

Thanks Ray! I have TitaniumGeek's Unofficial Zwift User Manual linked from the bottom of our Zwift FAQ sticky, but it's so useful it's probably a good idea to have it linked in the welcome thread here too. I'll keep an eye out for you online!

Skye

Bikegeek Ray

Same here.

Ray

equinox Ramone

Good Day!
I'm from Western New York, between Buffalo and Rochester. I was a pretty good runner for over 20 yrs when I suddenly developed a problem with my Achilles tendons. The treatment was surgical with no strong guarantee for success plus a very long recovery period. I took up road cycling because I'm a cardio junkie and i've really enjoyed it. This area is heaven for recreational athletics. Zwift has been a God-send for my winter road cycling training, which was very sporadic in the past (Sufferfest, Paincave).
Cheers,
Ramone

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

Welcome, Ramone! Hope your achilles recovery is going well.

Colette
Colette Colette H

Hi im Colette. Just started using Zwift. I totally love it 😊

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

It's incredible how many people have been on Zwift since New Years - a lot of people must have gotten stationary trainers for Christmas presents or something. I saw over 700+ on Watopia the other day!!

Wim
Wim Wim V

Hello
I'm WIM from Belgium.
Using zwift since last week almost every day.
It awesome to ride indoor.
Great
Keep going.

Carolyn
Carolyn Carolyn A

Although I've been riding bikes for over 20 years, I'm a Zwift noob. Everything is a new learning experience. Thanks in advance for all of the help!
Post a reply, start a new topic, join the conversation!

Create Account

Login

Online Users