Login Register

Welcome New Members, Please Introduce Yourself

Posted March 09, 2015 01:42PM by Skye in the Running Forum

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

Welcome New Members!

We're getting lots of new members every month, so if you've been lurking and not sure where to join, scroll down and post a reply below. Tell us a little about yourself, your training, events you've done or planning to do, gear, photos, travel, general interests, etc.

If you want to jump right in, just click Start New Topic above.

Thanks,
Skye Nott
Webmaster

Webmaster - Staminist.com

Rexxon
Rexxon Rexter Moreno

Hi, I am Rexter from Philippines and I am 48 yrs old now , I used to run since my college days until now to keep my self healthy , my average is 60 km in a week because I am having little bit problem on my right ankle, if I will increase my pacing , then I noticed after my run I felt pain on my in my right ankle. Is there any way to help so I can continue running.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2015 11:03PM by Rexxon.

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

Hi Rexter! Welcome to the forum.

I assume it's not sprained or a stress fracture from a previous injury, it sounds like you'd know if that was the case.

Does the ankle pain come on at the beginning of your run, then go away, and only return after your run? Does it hurt up the back of your leg as well? If so, it could be tendinitis. Reduce inflammation with ice, NSAIDs, and gentle stretching, and try to find a softer running surface for a while, see if that makes a difference.

Skye

Webmaster - Staminist.com

Clarkmajor Clark

Hello everyone, this is Clark from US a 41 year old male. I love to do cycling since my college days and now I participate in races and get my training done on computrainer.
Post a reply, start a new topic, join the conversation!

Create Account

Login

Online Users