Login Register

Zwift Jersey Codes

Posted October 26, 2015 06:52PM by Skye in the Zwift Riders Forum

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

The basic kits in Zwift are a little dull, so here are some codes that allow you to unlock a bunch of customized jerseys. You can also unlock the Strava and/or Strava Premium kit by linking your Strava account from your Zwift profile page. And of course, riding a lot and levelling up your account unlocks lots of other options like different bikes and wheels.

I'll try to keep this list as up to date as possible. If there are any additions, or a code stops working, please leave a comment below.

Just press "P" in game and type in the code:

GoGCN - Unlocks Global Cycling Network GCN kit
Goalienware - Unlock AlienWare kit
Slowtwitch - Unlock Slowtwitch kit
STKILDA2015KIT - Unlocks the St Kilda Bike Club kit
goinGamba - Unlock InGamba Cycling Tours kit
Goskrye - Unlock Rye Norway kit
MTSKIT - More Than Sport / Kona 2015 kit
JENSIE - Jensie Grand Fondo of Marin 2015 kit
ATOC2015 - Unlocks Amgen Tour of California kit
TDP2015 - Unlocks Tour de Pier kit
GOBATTENKILL2015 - Unlocks Battenkill kit
LAVA - Unlocks Lava magazine kit
SIGMASPORT - Unlock Sigma Sport kit
ROAD.CC - Unlocks the Road.cc cycling kit
BICYCLINGMAG - Unlock the Bicycling Magazine kit
MDCCKit - Mid Devon Cycling Club
gousmes - For US Military Endurance Sports athletes only: USMES.org
gearpatrol - Unlock Gear Patrol Magazine jersey
triathletemag - Unlock Triathlete Magazine jersey
radavist - Unlock The Radivist cycling kit
lafuga.cc - Unlock La Fuga cycling adventures jersey
VCGHKIT - Unlock Velo Club Godalming & Haslemere cycling kit
Australian cycling clubs have lots of representation in Zwift:
sydneycckit - Unlock Sydney Cycling Club kit
goldcoast - Unlock Gold Coast Cycling kit
canberracckit - Unlock Canbera Cycling Club kit
geelongcckit - Unlock Geelong Cycling Club kit

New additions:

wahoofitness - Unlock Wahoo training jersey
gotacx – Unlock Tacx training Jersey
goelite - Unlock Elite training jersey
GOAMGENTOC - Unlock 2016 Tour of California kit
BIKERADAR - Unlock BikeRadar kit

Expired codes:
(for special events in the past, no longer work)

JAGUAR - Unlock Jaguar kit and Pinarello Dogma F8 bike
RIDEONWBR - World Bicycle Relief charity ride kit - Sign up here
TISSOT - ?

Webmaster - Staminist.com

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

New code: Sigma Sport kit in Zwift! Press "P" and enter SIGMASPORT

Also if you want to try it out, good news, the free beta has been extended another week.

Giving my legs a couple days rest, then I really want to try some of the workouts.... maybe do an FTP test too

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

Special Halloween avatars today! Log on to Zwift and you have an eerie glowing green skeleton body

Attachments

zwift skeleton avatar.jpg 25.2 KB open | download
zwift skeleton avatar.jpg

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

Awww I wish I could ride this every day! Maybe it will be an option later on ;)

Attachments

Zwift-big-wheel-tricycle.jpg 56.9 KB open | download
Zwift-big-wheel-tricycle.jpg

setuid David A. Desrosiers
@setuid   9488671

You might want to pull the WBR kit code, as that's reserved for riders who have officially registered to ride the event this weekend.

I'm sure it'll get out anyway, but it makes it hard to differentiate the riders who have committed to participate in the event (and are doing fundraising and banking miles towards that goal's challenges) vs. others who are just "kit collecting".

Posting it after this weekend's event is over might be a better option, so we (the community) aren't running afoul of the etiquette for the event's organizers.

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

As I understand it, whether your registered or not your km's count towards the total required for Trek to donate to WBR. Nobody has really made it clear how that distance is counted. Maybe you have to be on a Buffalo bike, I don't know.

The code is only valid for 12 hours before and after the event, how does it harm the cause if everyone rides in the WBR kit? As you said, it's been posted in many places already, and frequently in the group chat, it's not exactly a secret.

Here's what the email I received said. Why not make more km's count? 161,000 km in a day is a LOT of riding

Thank you for signing up for Ride On for World Bicycle Relief presented by Zwift! The first ride of its kind, our 24-hour virtual event will unite professional riders from all corners of the globe to raise awareness and funds for World Bicycle Relief to help mobilize people through The Power of Bicycles.

We look forward to riding with you and thousands of others tomorrow. Here is the unlock code for the Buffalo Bicycle and World Bicycle Relief kit:

Unlock Code: rideonwbr
Instructions: The code will be valid for 48 hours starting 12 hours before and expiring 12 hours after the event. As you log on to Zwift for the ride on Saturday, push "p" on your keyboard and enter the code. Your avatar will then quickly update with the kit and bike.

Also, we would like to share that Trek Bikes will be contributing $40,000 to World Bicycle Relief if we collectively ride 100,000 miles.

Let’s get out there and Ride On!

James
James James G

The TitaniumGeek website has a full list of all of the public Zwift codes - It was just updated

http://www.titaniumgeek.com/cycling/zwift-promo-code-2/

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

Thanks James! Looks like a lot of new codes were added with the big "road expansion" Watopia update, I've added them to the list. I keep a pretty close eye on Twitter where most of the codes are announced, but I've been busy over the holidays.

StuHoltby Stu

I access Zwift via my iPad - and touching the "P" key to open the kit options doesn't seem to do anything. Am I doing something wrong?
thanks
S

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

Looks like it's currently not possible in the iOS app, found this info on the web:

I was wondering too and found this info on Zwift frequeltly Q/A

How do I enter promo codes to unlock new kits?

Zwift has a lot of jerseys you can unlock, but there is no way to do it in the iOS app due to restrictions by Apple on in-game promo codes. For now, you will need to open your Zwift account in the desktop (PC/Mac) version, get into the game then hit “P” on the keyboard to enter your unlock codes. A full list of available kits can be found here.

Once the kit has been unlocked once on a desktop, it should show up on your jersey selection on the iPad after that.

Skye

StuHoltby
I access Zwift via my iPad - and touching the "P" key to open the kit options doesn't seem to do anything. Am I doing something wrong?
thanks
S

Post a reply, start a new topic, join the conversation!

Create Account

Login

Online Users