Login Register

Elevate for Strava

Posted June 26, 2019 12:27PM by Skye in the Cycling Forum
Elevate for Strava
Road Train Triathlon TT

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

Check out this Chrome extension. It downloads all your strava activities from your Strava to your local computer and allows you to get all your stats for fitness, fatigue and form, and yearly or rolling training progression. And it also allows you to extract all the stats from your and your friends' activities. It's free and addictive!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/elevate-for-strava/dhiaggccakkgdfcadnklkbljcgicpckn?hl=en

Webmaster - Staminist.com

kyleiniowa Kyle

This is an incredible extension, I love it! So much data and really interesting to view the comparison and ranking additions it shows for every segment. How long will Strava allow this to work? Seems like it would be cutting into their Summit packages? I love elevate so I hope they don't take action against it!!

"Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades!"

2007 Trek 5200 OCLV w/Ultegra 6700
2012 Gary Fisher Advance
2016 Specialized Allez Sport w/Ultegra 6600

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

kyleiniowa
This is an incredible extension, I love it! So much data and really interesting to view the comparison and ranking additions it shows for every segment. How long will Strava allow this to work? Seems like it would be cutting into their Summit packages? I love elevate so I hope they don't take action against it!!

I doubt they would, I think Elevate just uses the Strava API which is also used by TrainingPeaks, TrainerRoad, etc which are also competitors to Summit - but not really, they all have slightly different focus. It was a bit concerning when they shut off Relive.cc but apparently that was because they weren't abiding by Strava's privacy policy or something.

The segment stuff alone is great I agree, saves having to click through to the segment page and have a bunch of tabs open.

Webmaster - Staminist.com
Post a reply, start a new topic, join the conversation!

Create Account

Login

Online Users