Login Register

CompuTrainer Kit Now Live on Zwift

Posted September 06, 2016 01:52PM by Bikegeek in the Zwift Riders Forum

Bikegeek Ray

As soon as you pair your CompuTrainer you will unlock the new kit.

Ray

Attachments

Zwift CompuTrainer Kit1.jpg 32.5 KB open | download
Zwift CompuTrainer Kit1.jpg

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

Nice! I'm looking forward to seeing all the improvements Zwift has made when I get back on, looks like the weather is turning bad here pretty quickly.

Skye

Webmaster - Staminist.com

Clarkmajor Clark

Hey there, I have heard a lot about Zwift as it makes the home trainer session more fun with virtual races and rides but never used it. Recently on my friend's recommendation, I have brought a computrainer see this for indoor cycle training. I have tried pairing zwift with the computrainer but I am unable to do so. Looking for the procedure for pairing zwift with computrainer.

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

Hi Clark,

Does your Computrainer connect directly to your computer over USB? Are you using the FTDI USB to Stereo Adapter?

This article has a list of requirements and a checklist for troubleshooting

Skye

Clarkmajor
Hey there, I have heard a lot about Zwift as it makes the home trainer session more fun with virtual races and rides but never used it. Recently on my friend's recommendation, I have brought a computrainer see this for indoor cycle training. I have tried pairing zwift with the computrainer but I am unable to do so. Looking for the procedure for pairing zwift with computrainer.

Webmaster - Staminist.com
Post a reply, start a new topic, join the conversation!

Create Account

Login

Online Users