Login Register

Strava app 4.4 update released

Posted March 23, 2015 12:42PM by Skye in the Cycling Forum

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

Looks like there's an update for iOS users, finally the ability to see your own results on a segment from the mobile app instead of having to go to the desktop website, and the ability to upload photos directly within a Strava activity instead of having to upload it to your Instagram account before adding your activity. I could never get Strava to find my Instagram photos if I uploaded the activity first, no matter what timestamp was on the photo. Now the #stravaphoto tie-in with the recent Adventure Challenge makes sense. Here's the full 4.4 changelog:

What's New in Version 4.4
Now it’s easier than ever to add photos and see your progress on Strava.

Strava Photos makes it easier than ever to share your adventures.
● Snap photos on the road or the trail, and upload directly to your Strava activities.
● Take as many pictures as you’d like, and post your favorites after you’re done.

Improved Leaderboard Filters and Segment Efforts dimensionalize your progress.
● Track your historical progress on any segment with the new My Recent Results view.
● See how you stack up with age and weight group leaderboard filters for Premium members.

Webmaster - Staminist.com

Attachments

strava photo upload.jpg 43.5 KB open | download
strava photo upload.jpg

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

Too bad they still haven't added the ability to hide segment markers on the mobile map view, it's really cluttered. There's an open request here, feel free to add a +1

https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/30750990

My rides around Vancouver look like this, not really helpful when looking at other rider's tracks for new route ideas

Webmaster - Staminist.com

Attachments

strava map markers.jpg 67.6 KB open | download
strava map markers.jpg
Post a reply, start a new topic, join the conversation!

Create Account

Login

Online Users