Login Register

WKO4 Now Available for the PC

Posted January 28, 2016 12:18AM by Skye in the Cycling Forum
WKO4 Now Available for the PC
News Train Video

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

PC users rejoice! The cycling analytics software WKO4 now supports Windows (it's been available for Mac users since summer 2015)

http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/wko4-software-is-changing-the-future-of-training

http://home.trainingpeaks.com/products/wko4

What is WKO4? Watch the video below to get an overview of the functionality. The TrainingPeaks YouTube channel has lots more videos on the subject, if you want to know more.

Insight Accelerated - WKO4 is more than a reporting tool, it’s an analytical engine. Using your unique physiology, WKO4 will help you identify individual strengths and weaknesses. Plus, you have the flexibility to review the data that is most important to you. You’ll gain faster insights and have confidence in your training

Personally, I'll stick to GoldenCheetah for now, it does everything I need and the free price tag more than makes up for the quirky UI and occasional bug. The new Power Duration Model would be very interesting to see, though!

Click here to learn more about GoldenCheetah

Webmaster - Staminist.com

Attachments

WKO4.jpg 25.2 KB open | download
WKO4.jpg

I am a long time user of WKO3+. WKO4 looks awesome from the video. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to start using it.

Skye
Skye Skye Nott
@TheStaminist   5880115

What are your favorite features? I've become a fan of the simplicity of the PMC chart this winter. Seeing the new power curve phenotypes would be interesting, but then again, I'm not sure how relevant that would be at my current level!

Skye

MaineSeniorRacer
I am a long time user of WKO3+. WKO4 looks awesome from the video. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to start using it.

Webmaster - Staminist.com
Post a reply, start a new topic, join the conversation!

Create Account

Login

Online Users